Garmin offers navigation services that are used by various people especially those who are in Transportation Business as it saves lots of time. Garmin Map displays all country borders and major cities with all details. It includes different types of maps such as detailed road maps, topographic maps, and nautical maps. Sometimes, Garmin provides updates for maps to add some new locations or to fix various bugs. So, here you will come to know, how to perform My Garmin map updates:
- Firstly, Install Garmin Express on your PC. Type Garmin Express download on your web browser, after opening the page, you’ll see the download option. Go for it.
- Garmin Express.exe will be saved in the download section. Open its .exe file and then install it after reviewing all terms and conditions.
- After a few minutes, its icon will appear on the desktop. Launch Garmin Express Application.
- Then, using a USB cable, connect your GPS device to your PC. This will enable you to transfer updates from PC to your Device.
- Look for updates at the top side of the Garmin Express section.
- If an update is available it will show you all the pending updates on the screen. Then, click on “Install All” to update.
- Follow all on-screen instruction and then you’ll succeed in updating Garmin Maps.
If you come across any problem, you can talk to the experts available 24×7.