Maintainance electrician is the professional that works to ensure the electronic and electrical equipment continues to be in good working order. They can accomplish this task by replacing parts that are defective, using the required preventative measures, and repair any systems that aren't working properly.
What kind of work is exactly done will depend on the area in which the electrician decides to focus, which might be either commercial or residential. Maintenance electricians are either self-employed, employed by an electrical contracting firm, or other industries. You may get in touch with Jenco-electrical for residential electrical services based in West Auckland.
Commercial environment maintenance electricians
- Oversee systems of great complexity
- Maintaining the air conditioning and lighting systems of a complex or office building
- Repairing transformers and generators in factories
- Overseeing the electrical network that supplies power to the industrial robots
Domestic environment maintenance electricians
- Asked by a client to do some minor installation and construction work
- Install new lighting or fix a problem with old lighting
- Replace or repair a faulty or old fuse box
- Rewire an entire home
Being a maintenance electrician you must be able to:
- Diagnose any electrical problem
- Give an accurate assessment of any damage an electrical problem has caused along with the amount of effort and time to take care of the problem
- Use their in-depth knowledge of the particular system that has the problem so they can solve in a manner that is both times- and cost-efficient to minimize any inconvenience to the client.