1. The Morphy Richards LED Pool Light has 10 color options: blue, green, purple, pink, yellow, orange, red, green, blue-green and indigo.
2. The Inland Aquatics Aqua-Lite LED Pool Light comes in six colors: bluegreen, greenyellow, light blue green, magenta, orchid and ultralow voltage white.
3. The Sun Jax LED Pool Light is available in four different Color changing pool light : blue, green, purple and red.
Image Source: Google
4. The Intex PureSpa LED Pool Light comes in two colors: blue or red (or any color between those two).
5. The iJoy INNOV8 8-Color LED Pool Light is a favorite with parents because it features multiple light settings to choose from (including lullabies) and a timer that turns off the light after a set amount of time.
Pool Light Ideas
Pool light ideas are the perfect way to brighten up your home this spring.
1. Add a Floating Pool Light
This floating pool light is perfect for adding a touch of luxury to your pool area. It’s sleek and contemporary design will look great in any setting, and its LED lights will give your pool area a bright, natural look.
2. Install an Illuminator Pool Light
An illuminator pool light is perfect if you want to add some extra brightness to your pool area. These lights are designed to cast a wide area of light, making them perfect for larger pools or areas with plenty of vegetation.
3. Choose a Pool Light with a Contemporary Design
If you want to go for a more modern look, choose an illuminated pool light with a sleek design. This type of light is perfect if you want something that will stand out from the crowd, and it's LED bulbs will give your pool area a bright.